TradeStation Forex gives currency traders the advanced charting and analysis, real-time market depth, alert scanning and lightning-fast trade execution of the TradeStation platform - along with award-winning support and education
- Execute trades fast with our Quick Trade Bar
- Get real-time market depth data for every forex pair
- Advanced forex charting with hundreds of customizable indicators
- Back-test currency trading ideas with 38 years of historical data
- Track 34 currency pairs in a single window - and use custom real-time scanning to find opportunities some others just can't see
- Hone in on breaking currency market news with real-time news filtering
Whether you trade stock index, commodity, currency or interest rate futures, TradeStation gives you advanced charting and analysis, real-time market depth and lightning-fast trade execution - together with award-winning support and education
- Direct access to every U.S. futures market - plus Eurex
- Lightning-fast, one-click order execution and advanced conditional orders
- Scan all futures markets in one window
- Analyze futures markets with hundreds of built-in indicators and trading strategies - or create your own tools
- Back-test your ideas with 48 years of custom continuous contract data
TradeStation gives ETF and equity traders a powerful combination of customizable technical and fundamental analysis tools, lightning-fast trade execution and award-winning education and support.
- Direct access to every major U.S. exchange and ECN
- Track custom alerts on hundreds of symbols in a single window
- View market depth and place complex orders with one click - all from one screen
- Back-test ideas with up to 87 years of stock market data - and even automate your trades
- Research any stock based on hundreds of historical and real-time fundamental data fields
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the markets with Hot Lists and Market Breadth indicators
Discover a new dimension in options analysis.
All-new OptionStation Pro is a fast, fluid and intuitive options trading platform from TradeStation. The more precisely you can visualize the options market, the more precisely you can execute. That's why it's packed with features like these:
- Sophisticated options analysis with interactive 2-D and 3-D position graphs
- Advanced order-entry technology that lets you trade options spread strategies with just a few clicks
- Configurable, spread-specific options chain views
- Dynamic options pricing and Greek calculations
- The ability to build, evaluate and track virtually any options position
- Spread-recognition logic to let you easily transform existing positions and create hypothetical ones
Like to know more ?
STOCKS & COMMODITIES MAGAZINE
2012 Best Professional Platform
2012 Best Institutional Platform
2012 Best Online Analytical Platform
2012 Best Futures Trading System
2012 Best Stock Trading System
2012 Best Real-Time Data
KEEP YOUR MONEY
WORKING FOR YOU
WITH OUR COMPETITIVE
Further Risk Disclosures
The presentations on this website such as quick tips, archived webinars and similar educational materials are designed to demonstrate what we believe are the valuable benefits of using TradeStation. Past performance, whether actual or indicated by historical tests of strategies, is no guarantee of future performance or success. Active trading is generally not appropriate for someone of limited resources, limited investment or trading experience, or low-risk tolerance. Trading spot FX, derivatives and options carry a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. There is a possibility that you may sustain a loss equal to or greater than your entire investment; therefore, you should not invest or risk money that you cannot afford to lose. System access and trade placement and execution may be delayed or fail due to market volatility and volume, quote delays, system and software errors, internet traffic, outages and other factors.
Some of the products and services introduced by TradeStation may not be available to all retail customers. You will be required to complete an application form providing information to enable TradeStation to assess that you have appropriate knowledge and experience on a qualitative and quantitative basis of the types of investments in which you wish to trade.
The material and services provided on or through this website may not be appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in all countries or jurisdictions and are not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation which would subject TradeStation Europe Limited or any of its affiliates to any registration requirement. Those who access this site do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or regulations; legal advice should be sought in cases of doubt. Please visit tradestation.com for the full set of disclosures.
TradeStation Europe Limited is an introducing broker to TradeStation Group's affiliates and has passports under the MiFID Directive 2004/39/EC in all countries in the EEA (except for Romania) to carry out the activity listed in Section A(1) in relation to the financial instruments listed in Sections C(1) to (4) of Annex I of that Directive. The order execution services accessible from within TradeStation are provided by TradeStation Securities, Inc. and TradeStation Forex Inc. pursuant to a technology license from its affiliate and its authority as a registered broker-dealer and futures commission merchant. All proprietary technology in TradeStation is owned by TradeStation Technologies, Inc., an affiliate of TradeStation Securities, Inc. All other features and functions of TradeStation® and EasyLanguage ® are registered trademarks of TradeStation Technologies, Inc. TradeStation, as used in this document, should be understood in the foregoing context.
TradeStation Europe Limited is not responsible for any site which may have a hypertext link to or from this website. Various parts of this website are available in multiple languages. The English version is the original version and neither TradeStation Europe Limited nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any erroneous, inadequate, or misleading translations from the original version to other languages. Any person who becomes a TradeStation client should be comfortable reading and speaking English, including applicable English trading, brokerage and financial terms.