Commissions . Exchange & Other Fees
Trade stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, ETFs, CFDs
and more from a single universal account.
Interactive Broker’s tight spreads and substantial liquidity are a result of combining quotation streams from 14 of the world’s largest foreign exchange dealers which constitute more than 70%¹ of the market share in the global interbank market. This results in displayed quotes as small as 0.1 PIP. Prices received are passed through and a separate low commission rate is charged. We do this in the interest of providing a transparent pricing structure instead of marking up quotes and charging nothing in commissions as is the practice with many forex brokers.
|Commissions||0.6 basis points³ * trade value⁴||Minimum Per Order²||USD 2.00|
- Source: Euromoney FX survey FX Poll 2016: The Euromoney FX survey is the largest global poll of foreign exchange service providers.
- Or USD currency equivalent
- 1 basis point=0.0001.
- Commissions for forex trades are calculated off the trade value and then converted and charged to the base currency of the account.
- Commissions apply to all order types.
- All exchange and regulatory fees included.
- Modified orders will be treated as the cancellation and replacement of an existing order with a new order. On certain exchanges, this may have the effect of subjecting modified orders to commission minimums as if they were new orders. For example, if an order for 200 shares is submitted and 100 shares execute, then you modify the order and another 100 shares execute, a commission minimum would be applied to both 100 share orders. Orders that persist overnight will be considered a new order for the purposes of determining order minimums.
- VAT, also referred to as consumption tax, goods and services tax, where applicable, will be separately applied for eligible services.